Saturday, November 27, 2004

Winter's a-comin'

Well, I just got back from Itaewon. I was on a mission to pick up a winter coat. The one I got probably wouldn't survive the winter in Canada, but it'll do just fine here. It's a grey North Face jacket, (a brand name which I have always liked for their styles). It put me back a few clams, but I have felt less guilty recently about spending money... Maybe because I've paid down a huge portion of my visa bills and am pulling some nice coin...

I had the opportunity to head to Hongdae tonight to go dancing and what not... I wasn't up for it. An evening at home seems so much more comfortable... less noisy, and less tiring.

Speaking of tiring, all the teachers at our school had to get up early today to come into work (on a Saturday). I could have been pissed, but I knew that it was written into my contract and I was expecting it sooner or later - the reason that we had to come in was for a new student recruitment workshop thingy for the parents of new students. We had to dress up all fancy and what not and look like good teachers... appearance is everything! So, having said that, I'm tired. I usually sleep in on Saturdays and sometimes get up early on Sundays to go hashing - so here it is, 10:40, and I'm dozing off.

Well, that's about it. It may seem like my updates these days are pointless - they are really... I'm just trying to get into more of a routine in updating my blogs. What say you, folks? Quality over quantity? Or "it's good to be regular"?

Cheers!

No comments: